Sunday, September 8, 2013

C.H.A.D. W1 Recap

Only one relevant team lost, but it was a significant one:


Given where all the consensus numbers ended up, the Colts were a pretty strong pick. Bucs would have been solid as well if anybody went with them. Some rare justice with the Steelers losing, as they were a terrible pick with over a third of the pool taking them (and I can say this, since I was part of the problem).

Everybody's picks can be seen here. We're down to 17 entries, which means the average entry is worth $159. I realize this post is quite late, but I did post the pick summary on Twitter just after noon. Sundays are chaos for me, so I think that's what I'll try to do every week, with a full post like this during FNIA.

C.H.A.D. Tweet of the Week



CHAD Tweet of the Week



Chad Tweet of the Week


2 comments:

  1. One of the PIT cells isn't red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm just gonna let my entry stay in the contest, that's cool right?

      Delete