Sunday, September 15, 2013

C.H.A.D. W2 Recap

Only one loss this week, the blog pick of course:


Everybody's picks can be seen here.

So we say goodbye to @ItsASham and @srdmat2, while @wackabrew and @rolub need the Bengals on Monday night. Not sure, but I think the Pats probably ended up being the best C.H.A.D. pick this week, since they were so much less popular than in "normal" (less #shrap?) pools.

Down to 15 remaining entries, which puts the value of each entry at $191.

C.H.A.D. Tweet of the Week

3 comments:

  1. Nobody even bothered with #RaiderNation. I'm shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using the closing ML from Pinny, this is what I get for EV this week (taking current ML for CIN, of course):

    ATL -0.0064
    CHI -0.0038
    BAL -0.0026
    CIN -0.0018
    PHI +0.0018
    GRB +0.0018
    HOU +0.0036
    NWE +0.0101

    To defend my pick of Atlanta, I didn't spend a second looking at NFL odds after sending in the pick on Thursday evening when they had a SR of 7.0. They would have still been -EV at that number, though, so flip me, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have very nearly reached value equilibrium on my CHAD entry. First time since pre-X1.

    ReplyDelete